CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Please do your search here :) thanks



Monday 11 May 2009

Goodbye rulebreaker, your time is up


Say good bye to this blog people, this blog will be deleted for good on 1st June 09. Get your laptop/computer to bookmark my new blog address:

Please click the carnival link below & do not forget to jot down the blog address or boomkmark it.

The Carnival

Sorry peeps, it has to be done once in a while

There is nothing more to keep here, it is always good to have a fresher and a better start :)

Also, there is no point sending all the e-mail to my MSN email add, I will definitely not going to reply or even check my inbox. Please ask for my new googlemail address too, coz I am sick and tired will all the spams and junks I have signed up for. Till then people, my audiences -- see you in the next show! :)

0 comments: